Whether you’re using your AquaShot every day, every weekend, or every once in a while, it’s important to take proper care to maintain your targets and anchor bags. It’s especially important when using your AquaShot in chlorinated water and/or in an environment with extreme heat and direct sunlight.
Few elements take a greater toll on fabric materials than direct sunlight, heat, and pool chemicals. Combining any or all 3 of these elements can do serious damage to your AquaShot components and shorten its useful life.
By maintaining consistent care listed in the recommendations below, you can enhance the longevity of your AquaShot kit, and continue to experience Real Results for a REAL long time.
- ALWAYS remove all AquaShot components from water after each use.
- NEVER leave any AquaShot components in water overnight or for extended periods of time.
- ALWAYS rinse all of the components with clean, non-chlorinated water after each use.
- ALWAYS hang targets (by 1 of the 4 fabric hooks) and allow excess water to drain.
- NEVER leave targets in direct sunlight when not in use.
- ALWAYS allow targets to fully dry before folding and packing for transport.