Aqua Shot Care & Maintenance
Whether you’re using your AquaShot every day, every weekend, or every once in a while, it’s important to take proper care to maintain your targets and anchor bags. It’s especially important when using your AquaShot in chlorinated water and/or in an environment with extreme heat and direct sunlight.
Few elements take a greater toll on fabric materials than direct sunlight, heat, and pool chemicals. Combining any or all 3 of these elements can do serious damage to your AquaShot components and shorten its useful life.
By maintaining consistent care listed in the recommendations below, you can enhance the longevity of your AquaShot kit, and continue to experience Real Results for a REAL long time.
- ALWAYS remove all AquaShot components from water after each use.
- NEVER leave any AquaShot components in water overnight or for extended periods of time.
- ALWAYS rinse all of the components with clean, non-chlorinated water after each use.
- ALWAYS hang targets (by 1 of the 4 fabric hooks) and allow excess water to drain.
- NEVER leave targets in direct sunlight when not in use.
- ALWAYS allow targets to fully dry before folding and packing for transport.
When it comes to playing AquaShot, only one thing is more important than having Real Fun, and that’s being Real Safe. To create the Real Feel of an on-course experience, AquaShot is most effective when using real golf clubs and our Real Feel golf balls – both of which must be used with extreme care – especially when in the company of other people, pets, and personal property. And, as always, any play around open water must be conducted with adult supervision to avoid drowning and other dangers.
To ensure Real Fun for everyone, AquaShot encourages all players to observe the following safety precautions. Failure to follow these precautions could result in serious injury and/or damage to property.
- NEVER leave children unattended around open water, AquaShot components, or golf equipment.
- ALWAYS remove AquaShot components from water when children are swimming.
- ONLY use AquaShot for short shots that will remain within the playing area.
- NEVER take a full golf swings – AquaShot is only intended for short-game practice.
- ALWAYS insure that the area around you is clear of people, pets, and personal property before swinging a golf club.
- ALWAYS aim away from people, pets, and personal property that could be injured or damaged by errant shots.
- ALWAYS insure breakable items are protected, including windows, doors, or any home furnishings on yours or neighboring properties.